Released on November 30.
- Must submit a paper to gReviewed Paperh track in EASTS conference 2017, and the priority will be given to the younger researchers. The presenters whose paper is rejected for journal publication can still be a candidate depending on the number of applicants. Note that the presenters of gNon-reviewed Paperh are NOT included in the candidates for financial support from this 12th conference in HCMC.
- Must submit an application form for financial support by the deadline and be either a regular member or a student member of EASTS in the following countries at the time of submission of application; Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka, and Thailand.
- Neither a regular member nor a student member of EASTS from the country where the conference will be held (Vietnam in this time).
- Neither studying nor employed in Japan
Note: If the applicant plans to present the achievements/results acquired during studying in Japan, he/she must consult with his/her supervisor at that point regardless of his/her current whereabouts.
EASTS secretariat office will select the 10 applicants at the maximum in each domestic society for the financial support based on 1) the review score of each paper and 2) the contents of the application form for the financial support. If the same evaluation score has been given to multiple applicants, the priority will be given to the younger applicants and/or those who require less (discounted) travel expense from the same departure area.
[How to apply]
Apply for Financial Support
- Airfare (fuel surcharge, airport tax, other fee included)
Must be most discounted economy fare
- Registration fee (Early-registration fee)
- Accommodation fee (not exceeds $200 for an entire stay)
Above fees will be paid at the conference
[Schedule and Deadline (details will be announced soon)]
- June 21, 2017 (17:00 Japan Standard Time)
Submission Deadline of gApplication Form for Financial Support in EASTS 2017 Conferenceh
- July 7, 2017 @
Notification of the result of financial support selection